Friday, January 23, 2009

I feel the need, the need for more.. graffiti

Had a good working week this week - although there is still a long road ahead, accomplished a fair bit this week, thank God. So, I thought I would reward myself and take a few more "street art" pics around the city before calling it a day (or week).

Melbourne is a really cool city, graffiti is recognised as art on some streets and there are permits to go with them.

I like this pic, she looks like she is looking out from behind a door frame.

It was a 32 degree celcius (°C) day, but it felt so hot and I was tired / dehydrated walking around for ~2 hours with my camera gear plus some work materials.

This has got to be the coolest sign for men's hairdresser.


I love this framed stencil art. Simple, but at the same time, very neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment