Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Water Gymnastics?

These were taken at the Fairfield Boathouse. A very pretty place indeed.

Look at how amazing the water glide over the feathers of this duck. Please don't mistake the little white "dots" in these pics for noise. They are actually water droplets!

Question: Was this duck bathing under the warm summer sun of Melbourne? Was it performing Swan Lake because it saw me with my camera? Perhaps, it was scared by me, by the big chunk of metal (camera) in my hands, and because I shouted at the top of my lungs "FREEEEZE!!!"

Answer: Nop, the right answer is: 龜~波~氣~功~ (Kamehameha wave) from Dragon Balls! LOL!

Looks like I am not the only one interested also. Look at the duck watching attentively on the right. Perhaps, it would be better to photoshop it out of the pics... But I find this spectator so funny! :D Perhaps, it was saying to the exhibitionist, "you're despicable." LOL! :D

龜...
波...
氣...
功!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment