Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My work in print

I don't have a printer. My monitor is a 14" CRT freebie from a good friend who heard about my Viewsonic 17" that blew up (it wasn't the fault of the monitor, it served me well for about 8 years). My 14" monitor is a reliable IBM P50 though...

Anyway, what I am trying to say is this: I haven't really printed my own work.... BUT they are actually in print! They have been published in a bank newspaper, for the second time! They are pictures I took at work functions. AND, it is not a tiny picture in a corner but it covered the front page and a significant portion throughout the rest of the paper. I can't help but to be very excited about this. It even has a little corner with my picture and a little brief about me... How embarrassing! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment