Monday, March 24, 2008

Melbourne Zoo

Went to the Melbourne Zoo today to prepare for a work function. The weather was great despite a little rain in the middle of the day. Temperature was 27 degree celsius. The most challenging part was that my colleague and I were accompanied with his family including 2 small kids. This means I couldn't take my sweet time (well, I have to keep my mind on the job I was supposed to do as well... heehee.) But I must say they were really beautiful kids and they provided added photo interest on top of the animals.

I love this lion, it was not noticed by most, it was away from the "main stage" and I had to lean over the fence fully stretched to catch this great shot (sorry for blowing my own trumpet). Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I wish the wire fence doesn't show up completely so it can be mistaken as a picture taken in the wild. Well, it is not that obvious in this small shrunk down picture... Anyway, I am not going to remove it digitally so you get the whole truth and nothing but the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment