Friday, March 14, 2008

Australian F1 Grand Prix

Just want to share with you a picture taken at the Australian Grand Prix on Friday, 14th March, 2008. Click on picture to view a bigger version. I love all those gravels in the air. I am sure this is a view not shared by the driver nor his team... Sorry for those dying to see pictures of pit girls. There were few on Friday at the general admission areas. Perhaps they were hidding in the corporate box with the rich and famous, enjoying air conditioning on what was a very hot 40 degress celsius day. I will post a pic I took at the Loreal Fashion Festival for your enjoyment. oops, did I say that? I mean for you professional comments.

Here is another one of my favorites. It is slightly cropped on the right to take out the post in the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment