Saturday, August 8, 2009

Generosity, I recommend

I have a confession to make...

Been taking Robitussin Honey Cough Drops recently because of a persistent dry cough. They were great except that they are impossible to find. I have depended on them at work - for meetings, presentations, on the phone, etc, so it was terrible when we couldn't find them after going to no less than ten pharmacies...

With my one and only pack of Robitussin, I was at a friend's two days ago with lots of friends. Several were suffering from coughs also. With a little hesitation, I shared my precious Robitussin...

Today, we shopped at a grocery shop that is opposite a pharmacy, so I thought I will walk in and take a look. You guessed it, they have Robitussin Cough Drops, several packs in fact! The sales assistant was so nice that she even gave me a pack of 20 for free!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. :)

Proverbs 11:24,25 "One man gives freely, yet gains even more... A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed!"

PS, I don't work for Robitussin or get any commission from Robitussin. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment