Saturday, August 22, 2009

The 100th Post

Started back in March last year (23rd March, 2008) and with much hesitation I started this blog.

I was at first (and even today) doubtful over my ability as a photographer, writing skill and persistence in keeping this blog going...

It is really to the credit of you the reader and many friends who follow this blog (thus my journey), who gave me many great comments over time, correcting, encouraging and affirming me. And that's not limited to photogrphic skills alone.

Also, the great many who put their faith in me to capture your precious moments, and thus allowed me to witness and be a part of your life. Thank you very much indeed!

The one deserving the greatest thank is none other than God who gives me the eye, the strength and persistence everyday. It is through photography that I have come to appreciate Him more, and it is through Him that I appreciate photography more.
Colossians 1:15-17

This a rock given to me in Japan, one that is fashioned by fire.

This post also marks a new beginning!  I have officially changed the name of the blog to WYNG Images.  Hope you like that new name and continue to visit this blog at the new address!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment