Saturday, September 27, 2008

Melbourne Spring Fashion Week (MSFW) 2008 - RMIT

Work by 4th Year RMIT Design (Fashion) students.

Shooting the models as well as the projector screens showing name of the designer in between proved to be a real challenge. Different white balance (yes, I was using manual white balance), different shutter speed (yes, manual also). I hit myself for getting it wrong a couple of times.

Perhaps I will try at least automatic white balance next time... unless I want to spend lots of time in front of the computer afterward correcting each one.

There is no repeats like the official parades so there is no second chance.

This concludes my week long experience with the Melbourne Spring Fashion Week 2008.

Hope to do it again in 2009. Thank you to all the photographers and videographers I crossed path with (Thank you Brett, Gary, Julian, Rob, Meg, Wayne, Matt, Christine, David and those I am sorry I didn't catch your name). Thank you Arts Events for the fantastic opportunity. Caz, Paul, Yolanda, Darien and Meg. Thank you. You guys were all wonderful. Julian, thanks for the beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment