Sunday, September 14, 2008

Melbourne Spring Fashion Week (MSFW) 2008 - Opening Party

Spent a week photographing the Melbourne Spring Fashion Week. It was an unreal experience. I am still trying to work through the mountain of pictures I took.

These shots were taken at the exclusive VIP opening party at Silk Road, a very beautiful venue indeed. So much was happening I almost missed the first picture (and the food). I love the costumes, the colours and the flowers.

I felt so small standing amongst really great photographers. Thank you everyone who shared the platform with me and Caz for giving me such a fantastic opportunity. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.


This picture was taken across the bar which must have been at least 20m away. Thank God that it is still sharp. It is cropped obviously.

Don't they look absolutely stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment