Saturday, May 17, 2008

Naked Cowboy

The Naked Cowboy did a little gig in front of the Myers at the heart of Melbourne CBD. It was an interesting photo experience because it attracted a large crowd, especially girls and they had so much fun! An old lady accused me of forcing my way to the front. I don't think I really forced my way through. Anyway, I apologized to her several times. There was a pro photographer in front of her (I think he was the official event photographer). He was so nice. He saw what happened and asked me to take his front row spot.

BTW, the photo is cropped, not because he is really naked. He did (does) wear a pair of briefs. There is a fair bit of noise in the pic. I had to trade noise for speed. Technical details: 35mm, 1/250 sec, f/4.8, iso800.

No comments:

Post a Comment