Thursday, April 2, 2009

Loreal Melbourne Fashion Festival (LMFF) 2009



Thank you Darien and Pamela. Darien, thank you so much for looking after my stomach. Really appreciate that. Great to catch up with so many friends - Brett, Patrik, Brad, Mag, Christine, Paul, Caz, Meg and made new friends - Xui (I am still waiting for your email), Maree (looking forward to visiting your gallery) and many other.

Thank you Lord Jesus for sustaining me and helping me through the difficult week due to the passing of my dad and his funeral. I believe my dad is in a better place now. He is with my God. Mag, hang in there for your family. Your mum and you are in my prayers.

Philippians 4:4-6 "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Gavin, just got the card from you. Really appreciate your kind thoughts. You don't know how much your encouragements have touched me. Yes, I also wish that our friendship will last for a very long time!

All, enjoy these slide-shows. Appreciate any feedbacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment